Suitable for 1-4 persons
- Wooden porch with great view of surrounding meadows
- Private logfire with special outdoor cookware
- Electricity and WiFi
- Fully equiped kitchen with gas stove, fridge, hot-air oven
- Sink with water tap
- Kingsize bed (200x160) in the attic and a folding bed (200x160) on the ground floor
- Use of showers and toilets on nearby campsite (150m)
- Outhouse (WC) available nearby tiny house (15m)
Available from 1-7 till 31-9
What to bring:
Kitchen/bath towels, flashlights
* Although unlikely, available dates could be booked already,
Quietly located, wooden tiny house (6x4 meters) build by our son Jordi when he was 25!
Located in the pasture just outside the campsite, with fantastic views on the wonderful surrounding nature. You can enjoy this from the new spacious veranda. Private logfire with outdoor-cooking gear for adventurous cooking on an open fire.
The cozy wooden cottage in back to basic style is suitable for 4 persons. A 200 liter barrel of water is present (freshly stocked on arrival, refilled on request) and there is electricity and Wifi available. Open living area (24m2) with folding king size bed, wood stove-with-oven, fully equiped kitchen, sink with tap (only cold water), diningtable and chairs. Kettle, 5 burner gas stove, hot-air oven, refrigerator. A small staircase leads to the cozy sleeping loft (1.70m height at the roof's center), with a bed (2 mattresses on slatted bed bases, double duvet), a closet, a unique system for drying laundry and a small storage area. Toilets and showers at the campsite, appr. 150 meters.
* Prices do not include local taxes (€1 per person, per night)